Forum

Server Crash for US1
2 years ago. #1
 Zen
So I'm not sure if anyone knows this or not but when I usually go on the US Server all's well right? Well not necessarily. Everytime I try to go do something. Gmod starts automatically disconnecting me from the server. Now I can confirm my Internet is fine. There are no latency issues going on with me. However it's possible someone is spawning cars but I highly doubt it. I want to play on the US1 Server but with the amount of crashes. I don't think that's gonna be likely
2 years ago. #2
 makin whoopee

i want to die
2 years ago. #3
 makin whoopee
tested it with a tricycle and it worked fine, so it should work for another car right?

wrong, there goes at least 200k
2 years ago. #4
 Braxen ????
yeah i really dunno why, feels like there would be a massive outrage on the workshop
x 1 x 1 x 1
2 years ago. #5
 Braxen ????
crashes (from cars) seem to be fixed on the server by completely removing the car packs and uploading them again

no idea why it just started happening though
2 years ago. #6
 Zen
crashes (from cars) seem to be fixed on the server by completely removing the car packs and uploading them again

no idea why it just started happening though

Outdated packs maybe???
2 years ago. #7
 Braxen ????
[quote=76561197980318755]crashes (from cars) seem to be fixed on the server by completely removing the car packs and uploading them again

no idea why it just started happening though[/quote]
Outdated packs maybe???

single outdated files probably, yeah. or corrupted somehow
2 years ago. #8
 Braxen ????
i'll refund/set owners on cars relatively soon, but it's too late tonight
2 years ago. #9
 Zen
Here that Toastercat? Your getting your money back~